If you’re looking for a truly unique NFL game day experience, then you’ll want to head south to Jacksonville, Florida. Grab your wallet (it’s okay if it’s not loaded) and your swimsuit (yes, swimsuit) and head into the Stadium District, which has been the home to football fields in the area since the early 20th century. Swipe some black and teal paint on your face, and you’re ready for game day at EverBank Field.
At A Glance:
Do you have season tickets at Levi's Stadium? Consider joining our waitlist for ticket give-a-ways and free account management tools. (Click Here)
Who: EverBank Field is home to the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Where: EverBank Field is located in downtown Jacksonville, Florida.
On August 18, 1995, EverBank Field (originally Jacksonville Municipal Stadium) opened on the site of the old Gator Bowl Stadium. The first game held in the rebuilt stadium was against the St. Louis Rams. EverBank acquired a five-year naming rights deal in 2010 and renewed the agreement for another ten years in 2014. The renewal cost EverBank $43 million.
The stadium was build to accommodate 76,554 people. In 2005, thanks in part to low stadium attendance, 9.703 seats were covered in tarps, reducing the total available seats to 66,851. However, these tarps can be removed if the Jaguars win the AFC championship and more seats are needed to accommodate fans.
- EverBank Field is the only NFL stadium with a spa (Smart Pharmacy Spa).
- At 362-feet long, the end zone video scoreboards at EverBank Field are the largest in the NFL.
- EverBank Field is the home of the annual rivalry game between the University of Georgia and the University of Florida.
- Super Bowl XXXIX, between the Patriots and the Eagles, was held at EverBank Field in 2005.
- September 29, 2007 saw the most people ever to occupy EverBank Field. A crowd of 85,413 watched Florida State defeat Alabama in what was dubbed the “River City Showdown.”
- EverBank Field has the lowest Fan Cost Index (FCI) in the NFL. The FCI is determined by the cost for a family of four to attend a game. In includes the price of four tickets, two cheap draft beers, four sodas, four hot dogs, parking for one car, two game programs, and two of the cheapest adult-size adjustable caps.
The stadium contains 11,200 club seats and 88 luxury suites. Executive Suites at EverBank Field are held in the U.S. Assure Club. The club is divided into two parts: west and east. All suites are decked out in premium leather furniture, sweeping stadium views, and climate controlled rooms. Concessions in the EverBank suites are unmatched in the NFL: from ceviche and Cuban grilled cheese to fresh oysters and key lime pie, you really can’t go wrong.
HD LED TVs make it easy to view instant replays or just to get a close-up look at the game. Suites can be used for private parties or networking events, and suite owners receive invitations throughout the season to attend events hosted at EverBank Field.
Other unique seating options include the FanDuelVille Cabanas, The Cooler, Field Auto Terrace Suite Chalets, and the FanDuelVille Bar Rail seats.
Food & Drinks:
Since EverBank Field has the lowest Fan Cost Index in the NFL, you can afford a LOT of popcorn there. Thankfully, you won’t have to limit yourself to only popcorn. Concessions at EverBank are spread throughout the main concourse, upper concourse, and U.S. Assure Clubs. The menu at EverBank includes pork sandwiches, chicken skewers, steak, fish and chips, Italian sausage, Philly cheesesteaks, and seafood samplers.
What To Do When You Visit:
Take a Tour: EverBank Field offers tours year round, but you have to sign up in advance. Usual tour stops include the press box and team locker rooms, as well as an up close and personal look at the larger than life video screens.
Get a Brag Button: If you fill out a Brag Button form, EverBank staff will deliver a Jaguars pin to your seat on game day.
Visit FanDuelVille: FanDuelViille is a two-story fan plaza in the north end-zone. It is considered the ultimate home of fantasy football in the NFL. Fans can attend events, enter to win prizes, play games, and visit the “5th quarter after party.”
Hit the spa: Smart Pharmacy Spas and the included cabanas allow fans to swim in two big pools while watching the game. The smaller Terrace Cabanas overlook the swimming pools, but fans there don’t have access to the water.
- Parking on stadium grounds is reserved for premium seat season ticket owners only. All other fans can park in nearby parking lots.
- If you prefer mass transit, Gameday Express, run by Jacksonville Public Authority, will deliver you directly to the field. Gameday Express operates two hours before the start of games and one hour after the game.
Want to get up close and personal with the Jaguars? Contact Seat Valet today to learn how you can get a personal seat license from EverBank Field to watch the Jaguars play.