Without a doubt the best view from any club is looking out the floor-to-ceiling windows of the United Club, located on the 300 Level of the SAP Suite Tower.
Do you have season tickets at Levi's Stadium? Consider joining our waitlist for ticket give-a-ways and free account management tools. (Click Here)
It was originally named “Champions Club”:
because of a famous quote from Bill Walsh:
“The culture precedes positive results. It doesn’t get tacked on as an afterthought on your way to the victory stand. Champions behave like champions before they’re champions: they have a winning standard of performance before they are winners.”
The main entrance to the United Club is from escalators inside the five story glass atrium. Those same windows offer panoramic views of the Santa Cruz Mountains.
Some of the amenities include:
- Seats on the shady side of the stadium (also the home side)
- Priority entry one hour before general admission
- Private VIP stadium entrance
- Shorter lines and easy access to food and alcohol concessions
- Premium alcohol and cocktails